As usual, Friday’s Round-Up for CreditCardAssist.com (aka CCA) is yet another nice mash-up of various topics … more of my favorite stuff from some of my very favorite bloggers.
We’ve got some link love to some killer posts on topics that cover beer as insecticide, getting hit in the face with a baseball bat (and living to tell about it) and how admitting you’re wrong, even when you’re right, can make for a much happier marriage.
Here we go.
- Use Beer To Get Rid of Pests – This recent post from Danusia on Wise Bread is my top pick of the week. I just couldn’t help myself with this one. Beer has such great utility, such great usefulness and now you’re telling me it can get rid of cockroaches and mice? You had me at hello…
- An Idiot’s Guide To Living With 417 Things – Baker over at Man Vs. Debt happens to be one of my favorite bloggers. Baker offers up more reflections on his “stripped of all the stuff” lifestyle and all of the joy that it can bring.
- Have You Ever Been Hit In The Face By A Baseball Bat – Great post from Mike at TheFinancialBlogger describing that nauseating, horrifying, excruciatingly painful moment when you get a view on paper of your out of control spending habits.
- Chronicle of My Odesk Experiences: The Great, The Good, The Horrible – Really nice review from Craig at Money Help for Christians on Odesk, the good, the bad and the ugly and some things to watch out for when outsourcing.
- Anatomy of a Craigslist Scam – Stew at Gather Little By Little offers up a breakdown of a typical Nigerian scam on Craig’s List. Unbelievable to me that people actually fall for these type of scams.
- Two Benefits of Pillar Content – Derek professes about “pillar content” – its uses and benefits and why it’s so critical to build a foundation of great content that can stand the test of time. Killer content is the gift that keeps on giving.
- Top 13 Tools For Efficiently Running Your Online Business – Great little mini-mash from Dumb Little Man on some killer tools to help you run your online business, including things like BaseCamp, Dropbox, Pingdom and Freshbooks.
- How To Finance Your Business Startup Via Crowdfunding – Noobpreneur breaks down the crowdfunding phenomenon and how you can get your startup off the ground with community funded crowdsourcing.
- A Happy Wife Is A Happy Life – Sam at Financial Samurai is taking one for the team by keeping it real. He talks about the unspoken reality of married life, how to do it right, how to do it wrong and the truth about the easier, softer way as a married man. Yes dear … you were right and I was wrong.
Really great stuff this week y’all.