- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months, then the variable standard purchase APR of 10.99% - 20.99%*
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in purchases at Department Stores and everywhere you shop online through December. It's free and easy to sign up.
- 5% Cashback Bonus in categories that change throughout the year like gas, restaurants, and department stores up to the quarterly maximum. Signing up each time is free and easy.*
- Up to 20% Cashback Bonus at popular retailers when you shop online through Discover.com
- 24/7 access to a U.S.-based Account Manager within 60 seconds
- $0 Fraud Liability. You're never responsible for unauthorized charges on your Discover card account, plus mobile and email fraud alert options
- Great rewards with no annual fee, no rewards redemption fee, and no additional card fee
- *Click apply to view rates, fees, rewards, limitations and other important information
The Discover® More® credit card earns cardholders up to 1% in cash rebates for purchases made using the card. The cash back rewards on the card include 5% on various purchases after you enroll in seasonal spending categories. Depending on the time of year, you can earn 5% Cashback bonuses on gas, groceries, home improvement and home furnishing purchases, restaurants, hotels and even movie tickets – all with no limit on the amount of cash back bonuses you can earn, which never expire as long as your account is current and active.
In addition to the cash rebates outlined above, rebates will be worth 2x their value from participating merchants with the "Cash Back Bonus®" award program (see application for participating retailers.) You'll also get several very typical platinum benefits with this cash back credit card like auto rental insurance, travel accident insurance, and several security and fraud protection services.
This platinum card also features no annual fee and a 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months. The regular ongoing APR for this card is very low comparable to other cash back and low interest credit cards, however, keep in mind that only better qualifying applicants will receive the lowest rate available. Beware of this card's "Two Cycle Avg. Daily Balance" method in applying finance charges which is a more expensive method compared to the "Average Daily Balance" method used by most credit card issuers. So if you occasionally carry a revolving balance, plan on getting dinged with higher finance charges.
Highest cash back rebate offered won't apply to every purchase made with this credit card. With this card offer, the 1% cash rebate is applicable only on purchases made after the cardholder charges over $3,000 in one year. So if the cardholder were to spend $3,500, only $500 of this amount would be applied towards the 1% cash back rebate. However, this does not take into account various promotional offers or the Cash Back Bonus® award.